[OT ]Going to be in MID Caifornia on November the 14th?

mtnman wrote:

TBerk snipetts:
>>Where is it located? Lucerne Dry lake:
>>
>>Damn, I thought it was SOUTHERN California.
>>
>><http://rocstock.org/lucerne.html>
>>
>>Looks more Mid to Northern Cali to me.
>>

>>Anyway, Enjoy.
>>TBerk
>>
>>__
>

> isn't it right down near LA? Last checked that is defiantly SoCal. :) stop complaining. When something actually happens here in NorCal, then you can be mad that you have to drive 500 miles. :D

Um, I don't know what mean? ;\  I'll have you know I drove 1000 miles
headed to Cincy one year, and I drove to Anaheim for that funky VW
rollout thingy @ 100 mph down I-5 trying to catch up with Mark Hausler
(who was behind me) and I delivered a free Scirocco to San Diego which I
never provided papers for and maybe it ended up in the junkyard any way
so There! And made Meze mad at me in the process. (Man, I need to log
off and go to sleep.)

Actually it looks like the launch site is just south of Yhos-Mite
National Park. SoCal? Nah, but it _is_ a Southern Cali base org.

btw, in case anyone is Interested it's Model Rocketry.

TBerk