I didn't even change the cam! Pt.1(UBER LONG)

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:35:39 -0400, Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> I think mark should get some sort of award. He goes out of his way to help
> anyone with anything he can, so rare these days.
> I think everyone could learn a lesson from him.....myself included.

Thanks for the compliments!  :)   Sharing my (always growing)
knowledge and enthusiasm about our cars (yes, even the bastard
step-child we call the Mk2) makes me giddy... :)

Now I'll just have to convert you to a Mk1 fan and I'll consider my
job done...  <evil laugh>

Later,

Mark.
75