OT: As in, no topic in particular...

I really don't care about top or bottom. The bottom posts threw me off
for a while but then I simply adapted. I have always trimmed the fat off
of posts. If I am responding to a particular statement within someones
post then I will leave that statement in my post. I actually have to
grin at format Nazis. It seems so pointless to quibble over something
like on top or on bottom. I should probably rephrase that but I won't.

Once I got a signature setup I started to bottom post ONLY because it
makes more sense for the body of my post to be with my sig.

Speaking of which. Does anyone know of a filter that can be set up to
use a certain sig when sending to the rocco list and another for generic
e-mails?

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: