OT: As in, no topic in particular...

 I mean, some people are real netiquette nazis,
> but logic generally supports them.
>
> This list adds a tag.  Some people use yahoo that adds a tag.  Many of
> us have a sig.  That's the BS that accumulates. Top posting just adds
> more of that BS with each post.. like growing to 100+ lines for a
> singles sentence of new text.  Not everyone is on high speed all the
> time so bandwidth can be an issue.
>
> In this forum, I'm not going to bitch at anybody about top posting or
> not keying in a subject line.  But like it or not, the presentation
> either enhances or degrades the information you offer.  Here or
> anywhere.
>

> Gordon

I try to trim the extra stuff, (and usually add WAY too much of my own)
but I usually top post here because the thread often proceeds from bottom
up, so going back to the bottom adds another scrolling session. Which
means if I don't scroll down and cut my sig, it's hanging on there in
space. Not sure what the solution is, it's gotta be a group thing I think,
it's worse if the replies are all over the place.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- now hears you when you knock
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"