OT: As in, no topic in particular...

S'up, T?

  I have been cautious since our last discussion of it, but it appears that this list pretty much functions by posting on the top.  I don't care either way, but I will following along with what others are doing (mooo), as I think I have been too much of a sh!t-stirrer in the past...  :-)

On the heading, I have helped that a bit...

David