Nology wires... Using them w/ Multispark type Ignitions?

Chris wrote:
<snip>
> Shawn Meze tried some. Didn't find any difference.  The last I heard the
> Nology folks told him he had to change some other settings to get the
> most out of them.  I think he was going to meet with them to have them
> make the adjustments.  There was a suggestion that he might change his
> position on them.  I never heard the final results.  If someone has a
> current email address for him (and he's not in too grumpy a mood) maybe
> he will shed some light on the subject.
>
> Chris

I wonder if they might have a higher performance envelope, like say
using non-stock Ign?

I was thinking of investigating the multispark approach and there wires
might well handle that kind of thing, or exhibit better manners.

TBerk
Meze gruuuuumpy?  Naw.