Painting scheme??

Well, as I was trying to fall asleep last night I came up with a
unique color combo I think would look neat on the 82. And I was
wondering what some of you photochoppers could come up with.

I want to use Jazz Blue and Alpine? Green (the one that was used on A2
Golfs). I have not seen the colors next to eachother but I think they
could look good. I don't care if its flames, or what body lines you
follow, jsut as long as it is tasteful and not too "ricer-like."

Here's a pic, please have some fun!!

<http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/262000-262999/262247_30_full.jpg>

TIA,
Rhett

Post Whore today, and usually full of BS anyways.