Nology wires...

The pretty pictures of 'cleaner than normal' engine bays brings a question to mind:  Who has used Nology wires, and what did you think about them?

I have seen them advertised for years, and I have always been curious if they are worth the $200.00 USD (IIRC)...  I have always heard both good and bad things, but always by third hand info...  Anyone have first hand experience?

David

Chrome may make it bling, but it don't make the engine sing...