Nology wires...

As a rule of thumb I look to see if items have been adopted for use on race
cars or "money is no object" from the factory street cars.  Does Porsche
use them?

I think Techtonics found that stock Bosch plug wires were about as good as
anything.  Of course, if you want something other than basic black you
probably have to go elsewhere.

Shawn Meze tried some. Didn't find any difference.  The last I heard the
Nology folks told him he had to change some other settings to get the most
out of them.  I think he was going to meet with them to have them make the
adjustments.  There was a suggestion that he might change his position on
them.  I never heard the final results.  If someone has a current email
address for him (and he's not in too grumpy a mood) maybe he will shed some
light on the subject.

Chris