Animism revisted

>All things considered, if I want to make my mods in time I will be hard
>pressed not to be in the garage 24/7 (well 6 now) doing:
>
>1.) LSD install on the 4K and drain and refill w/ MTL.
>2.) .80 5th replacement on the 4K
>(I know these were supposed to happen to the 9A but time pressure crept up
>on me and I just don't have the time. Besides, I wanted to do this to the
>4K too, right?)
>3.) Cam installation and valve adjustment
>4.) G60 valve cover
>5.) Balance Group coilover kit w/ yet to be determined shock and struts
>and new strut bearings
>6.) Ancillary cosmetic tweaks
>
>I'm figuring 1 day for tranny work, 1 day for valve work, 1 1/2 days for
>coilovers, and 2 days for the rest.
>
>Pretty unrealistic, eh?
>
>Plotting and planning to get at least 1/2 this done in time,
>
>Tim

Yikes, I just have vaccuuming and some road testing to do, and some minor
wiring jobs that are non essential. I'm reducing the preCincy stress levels
this year, so I don't feel like crap by the time I get there. GL eh? And
last day of school????? We go till end of June, I had to take a leave for
"urgent personal reasons" LOL. As if any of my students will be there on a
Friday in June anyway.

SO who else is doing crazy stuff to the cars this week? I've been prepping
my car for Cincy since, well, about mid June of last year!!! (and of course
they still aren't ready)
PS don't forget the alignment...
Cathy

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium