Animism revisted

K then......

Cincy's coming, I have a zillion and three things that I have to do on the
Lexicar so it will be 8hr roadtrip worthy, and I get a new project.

Well......the past par Golf is running, drove it today (it still needs
MAJOR tuning, but it will do).

So......since I've neglected the Lexicar for such a period I decided that
today before I took it to pick up my daughter, I would treat it to the new
wheels and get at least a little prep done for Cincy.

They (the wheels) look pretty tight so once again I'm a happy clam
whistling down the road.

I pick up my daughter @ her last day of school and on the way home the
Lexicar conveys it's displeasure w/ it's  neglect by refusing to stay
running under 2K RPM, which makes for a spirited and exciting drive home
especially w/ traffic lights and not having a 3rd foot.

These are the exact symptoms of what just happened w/ the Golf.

Now you all probably have surmised that this is yet again another instance
of sibling rivalry (or more like 2nd cousins).

But as a result I believe that the Lexicar will be sporting all new vacuum
rubber @ Cincy.

Never had a vacuum problem before now...........Hmmmmmmmm.....

All things considered, if I want to make my mods in time I will be hard
pressed not to be in the garage 24/7 (well 6 now) doing:

1.) LSD install on the 4K and drain and refill w/ MTL.
2.) .80 5th replacement on the 4K
(I know these were supposed to happen to the 9A but time pressure crept up
on me and I just don't have the time. Besides, I wanted to do this to the
4K too, right?)
3.) Cam installation and valve adjustment
4.) G60 valve cover
5.) Balance Group coilover kit w/ yet to be determined shock and struts
and new strut bearings
6.) Ancillary cosmetic tweaks

I'm figuring 1 day for tranny work, 1 day for valve work, 1 1/2 days for
coilovers, and 2 days for the rest.

Pretty unrealistic, eh?

Plotting and planning to get at least 1/2 this done in time,

Tim

			HOW TO PROVE IT, PART 5

proof by accumulated evidence:
	Long and diligent search has not revealed a counterexample.

proof by cosmology:
	The negation of the proposition is unimaginable or
	meaningless. Popular for proofs of the existence of God.

proof by mutual reference:
	In reference A, Theorem 5 is said to follow from Theorem 3 in
	reference B, which is shown to follow from Corollary 6.2 in
	reference C, which is an easy consequence of Theorem 5 in
	reference A.

proof by metaproof:
	A method is given to construct the desired proof. The
	correctness of the method is proved by any of these
	techniques.