Which car to bring to cincy, opinions wanted

AHHH!  Am I too late as usual?????

Are you nuts???  Which car to bring.....?  A Mk2 or a Mk1?????

Man!!!

Well, um granted I have never been to Cincy, and granted I have to be the
MOST opinionated, 1-track minded Scirocco person you will ever meet, but
here we have a cut and dry case......Add to the (from what I can see in
pics from past Cincy years) glut of Mk2s?  or arrive in style and class, in
the best designed....most beautiful.....couldn't be more perfect....and
getting more and more hard to come by.......MK!!!! (um...my exclamation
point kinda drowned out the 1 in Mk1).

He he he he he he....of course ANY SCIROCCO IS BETTER THAN NO SCIROCCO.....

...but Mk1 Sciroccos are best of all!!!

** The opinions stated in this email are solely the view of a
overly-passionate, crazed, VW Scirocco nut (Mk1, baby!), who may be beyond
help -- take them as such  : )

um...plus it will go with my tattoo for which I have bought a shirt for the
sole purpose of being able to adequately show it off without having to
strip each time!!  he he he.

Kirsten