Which car to bring to cincy, opinions wanted

 Hey  everyone  , It looks like the  motor  isn't  comming back to me in time
to  reinstall it  in my oettinger  turbo,  so  that  isn't gonna  happen,  SO
 i pose this  question to you  folk, because  I cant  make the decision,  I
have the yellow  MK2 Rocco  everyones' seen  or the  Grey Mk1  that I had  out
there last year,  Maybe you guys  can make the decision for me,  Either  one
is gonna  be trailored, so I can  bring parts  out  in my truck for  all to
check out, so that isn't an issue  Thanks  Scott K