Cincy Needs

Hey all,

I need a few bits to finish the re-wire on my MK1.  If anyone has them or
can get them for Cincy it would be appreciated.  I need for a CIS car the
plug and about 6" of wire for the Cold  Start Injector (blue) , Thermo Time
Switch (brown), Idle Control Valve (black), and the Differential Pressure
regulator (grey).

At this point the car runs, but I need those bits and injector seals.  Is it
bad when the injector can blow itself out of the insert?

Cheers,

Erik