Which car to bring to cincy, opinions wanted

--- sk7503@aol.com wrote:
>  Hey  everyone  , It looks like the  motor  isn't
> comming back to me in time
> to  reinstall it  in my oettinger  turbo,  so  that
> isn't gonna  happen,  SO
>  i pose this  question to you  folk, because  I cant
> make the decision,  I
> have the yellow  MK2 Rocco  everyones' seen  or the  Grey
> Mk1  that I had  out
> there last year,  Maybe you guys  can make the decision
> for me,  Either  one
> is gonna  be trailored, so I can  bring parts  out  in my
> truck for  all to
> check out, so that isn't an issue  Thanks  Scott K

My vote would be for the Mk 1, 'cuz we could always use
another one of those in attendence.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen