Cincy is a go.

Today, around 3pm, the Audi had a new fuel dizzy installed in it, along with
a new K&N air filter. I swear, the car has never ran better. It's quiet,
it's smooth, it's zippy... it's even more of a joy to drive than before. So
Friday I'll be making my way down there, and by the middle of the afternoon,
I'll be sitting around, talking, oogling at everyone else's car, letting my
battery run down with some tunes(maybe), and so on.

This week, the cleaning commences. Gads, I need a shop vac... and
patience...

~Matt, excited