Antenna stuff

I have a nice MP3 player in the 16V, the antenna's the issue. And Klaus is
staying stock for a while, eventually I'll get a nice MP3 player for him
too/ figure out how to conceal it to look stock. Slow careful steps on that
car. I just want tunes for the trip, hence the antenna question, I know both
radios work if the signal is there. It just isn't there.
Cathy