VLE Option-6 Dream tranny

--- Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> I'm sure Mark Hausler will chime in soon on this,
> but don't get your hopes
> up about this kit. Mark purchased the last made kit
> from Vince like five,...
-----

Yup-  Jeff pretty much summed it up-

My initial talks with Vince were very positive and
encouraging. I am also led to believe that I got one
of his last kits that he had around the shop. It took
about 5 months to get my kit- this is just the kit-
not a full assembled tranny. It was like he lost
interest in the whole thing- I paid him promptly and
sent him the gears to modify right after- Then the
e-mail updates would taper and it was hard to get a
response out of him.

I have no bad feelings for the man, the quality of the
work is great- just not the way I like to do business,
and I am VERY lenient and always gave him the benefit
of the doubt.

I have the kit in hand and hopefully soon get it mated
to the FK and in the rocco (whenever the head work on
it gets done!- never ending!)

If you can get one out of him, then all the better.
Just realize it is not the smoothest ordeal.

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'03 20AE GTI