VLE Option-6 Dream tranny

Mark Hausler wrote:

>--- Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
>

>>I'm sure Mark Hausler will chime in soon on this,
>>but don't get your hopes
>>up about this kit. Mark purchased the last made kit
>>from Vince like five,...
>>

>-----
>
>Yup-  Jeff pretty much summed it up-
>

>=====
>mark hausler
>'81 scirocco s
>'03 20AE GTI

Since the thread is still trickling along, I will forward one last
correspondence between myself and Vince; he kindly (and timely) answered
all of my questions.  However, It seems clear that this is a logistical
pitfall, and I will be waiting till _after_ the "new" kit is built,
proven, and in stock before entering any possible negotiations.  If that
never actually happens, then I will look at it as having saved myself a
lot of hassle (and ca$h.)  Thanks for everyone's input

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L