VLE Option-6 Dream tranny

yep I experienced the same thing when I placed an
order for s hort shifter kit (same time I placed teh
order fo the a-arms) after waitting 5 months for it
(though he cashes the monnies like ultra fast..

He sent me a reply in the lines of " I am an
enthusiast first and a business man second"

to which I replied, get a manager, and you have 10
days to get my order or I will cal visa cancel the
payment and fill an internet fraud charge on your
business and yourself.

funny when properly motivated he works fast and well

Got the past 5 days later.

--- Mark Hausler <mk1scirocco@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> > I'm sure Mark Hausler will chime in soon on this,
> > but don't get your hopes
> > up about this kit. Mark purchased the last made
> kit
> > from Vince like five,...
> -----
>
> Yup-  Jeff pretty much summed it up-
>
> My initial talks with Vince were very positive and
> encouraging. I am also led to believe that I got one
> of his last kits that he had around the shop. It
> took
> about 5 months to get my kit- this is just the kit-
> not a full assembled tranny. It was like he lost
> interest in the whole thing- I paid him promptly and
> sent him the gears to modify right after- Then the
> e-mail updates would taper and it was hard to get a
> response out of him.
>
> I have no bad feelings for the man, the quality of
> the
> work is great- just not the way I like to do
> business,
> and I am VERY lenient and always gave him the
> benefit
> of the doubt.
>
> I have the kit in hand and hopefully soon get it
> mated
> to the FK and in the rocco (whenever the head work
> on
> it gets done!- never ending!)
>
> If you can get one out of him, then all the better.
> Just realize it is not the smoothest ordeal.
>
> =====
> mark hausler
> '81 scirocco s
> '03 20AE GTI

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b