16v transplant

is there a website out there with some documented info on what steps
are needed to do a 16v transplant into a mk1? And maybe cis-motronic
grafting?

motor mounts... the 16v uses the same motor mount brackets right?

alternator...is there anyway to ditch the large steel alternator-a/c-
p/s bracket for something lighter that just supports the alternator?
I know to use the 2 little pieces on an 8v, but will that clear the 16v
intake runners? I'm only running alternator and waterpump.

thanks
Ryan