Stuff for sale ** NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING TO CINCY **

I can offer free shipping to Cincy on any of these items, as I'll be 35
miles from Kervin (and hope to hook up with him) the day before Cincy
when I pick up an 81 in Madison Heights, VA 'on my way' to our little
gtg...

Mark.
75
77
80 S
81 - Picking up June 3
81 S 2.0 ABA/JH/4K - Dragging above to Cincy, then to the GWN...

---