Cincy Active Wear!

>yeah, here here!
>freggin brett and his cincy car cov... err... t-shirts
>Al

Yes, yes...I learned.  :-)

I have ordered both smalls and mediums (10 of each actually)...and
the color will
not be white, but you're going to have to wait and see!  I always try
and do something
a little interesting.  If fact, I may have to order more after people
get a chance to
see them...you'll see...

==Brett