Cincy Active Wear!

Too bad you already ordered them, but Im in for at least one.  maybee more
since i always get scirocco blood on mine :\  Hopfully sombody remembered to
get SMALLS AND MEDIUMS this year brett!  I dont weight 500lbs!  im a
stick!!! ;)  I would kill for another with the team scirocco logo like from
a few years ago :)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx