Cincy Active Wear!

One more benefit from attending the Ohio Gathering...

It's no secret anymore, we have fun festive shirts made up for the
Cincy get-together.
They're the mark of the over-the-top Scirocco enthusiast, fashionable
Rocco owners
covet them, only available one weekend a year...

This year is no different, but I still try and be a little surprising
with them...just wait.
(Remember last years logo?)

I've just placed the order (over $800 actually), so please bring $12 worth of
pocket change to help me pay off the Visa before my wife finds out
and kills me. :)

I'm looking forward to showing them off to everyone, hope you enjoy them and
will wear them all well.

==Brett