Two Scirocco Sitings in Two Days!!!

this is a sorta sighting b/c i missed it b/c i am not observant. my roomate and i were watching 52 favorite cars on SPIKE TV. the program sucked but he yelled scirocco when he saw one next to a mini cooper S towards the end of the show. ill have to watch it again just to see it

daniel savatteri <yoscirocco@hotmail.com> wrote:So my girlfriend is whatching cerleberties uncensored on E! and i notice
that one of the popratzi stops his black 16v in front of the camera to get a
shot at the argument that is going on with some cerleberty. Then the next
morning I'm watching a rerun of realTV on SpikeTV that shows an in car shot
of a car whipping down a mountian road in germany that crashes. They get out
of a car only to show a silver Scirocco GTX. One siting is cool but two is
just the coolest!