Two Scirocco Sitings in Two Days!!!

So my girlfriend is whatching cerleberties uncensored on E! and i notice
that one of the popratzi stops his black 16v in front of the camera to get a
shot at the argument that is going on with some cerleberty.  Then the next
morning I'm watching a rerun of realTV on SpikeTV that shows an in car shot
of a car whipping down a mountian road in germany that crashes. They get out
of a car only to show a silver Scirocco GTX.  One siting is cool but two is
just the coolest!

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx