More Feedback Needed on New Stuff

Okay....

Need to run to work right now, but really quickly....please check out these
pages regarding the turn signals:

SMOKED COLOR SAMPLES:
<http://www.funksoulkitty.org/turnsignals/ss/colorsamples.html>http://www.funksoulkitty.org/t....html

SHOP'S BONDING SOLUTION:
<http://www.funksoulkitty.org/turnsignals/ss/screws.html>http://www.funksoulkitty.org/t....html

I need some feedback on the bonding solution ASAP.....as in...by tomorrow
in before afternoonish.

I will post more info when I get back from work.

Oh, and with the exception of the very limited number of people who
actually did go fill out the turn signal form -- YOU GUYS ARE BAD!!  BAD!!
BAD!!     : |

Kirsten

Oh yeah, I posted a link to Scirocco Stuff I own on my website if anyone is
interested and also updated my tattoo page.....:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/k/home/khome.html

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/tat/tat.html