JH in MkII - what year?

Eric S wrote:

> You are right John.  The 83 Rabbit GTi and the 83 Scirocco Wolfsburg share
> the same engine, tranny and brakes...

And just a bit ago I asked a similar question and was told NO.

Here's what I meant; Improvements and advanced technology often showed
up in the Scirocco before being installed in the GTI.

Like Rear Disk brakes & the 16 valve motor.

I didn't mean it to say exact years had exact equipment, nor was it
always the Scirocco to get outfitted 1st withe good stuff, but it was
often the case.

TBerk