VLE Option-6 Dream tranny

1) Why?  What's wrong with a stock unit?  Save your money for the 6-speed.
2) Absolutely.  Pull a few bucks out of the 6-speed fund.
3) Do you REALLY think you need it?  Save money for 6-speed.
4) What you have is "perfectly good". Save for 6-speed.
5) You will never recover the price of a 6-speed in fuel savings...not in
three lifetimes.  Take the cash saved for a 6-speed and buy a bicycle.
:)

Larry
sandiego16v