From: Don Walter [mailto:dswalterwi@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 8:06 AM
To: Brian Wagner; Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Aaaaarghh to Ahhhh

Brian,
It's good to here you are still going to make Cincy.  I still have to get
mine put back together and cleaned up from the small projects I have been
working on.

Where are you downloading mp3's from?  I'm afraid after the all the suing
for copying music.  Some of my son's friends got fines in the mail.
Fortunatly I had removed all those programs, especially KaZaa, when I first
heard about the lawsuits being talked about.

Don