"Cut-pile" or "Loop" carpeting in a mk1?

==========================
 > FWIW, I have a replacement carpet from www.accmats.com
 > and was very happy with the quality.  The only bad
 > thing about it was I had to cut out the holes for the
 > seats and the parking brake and trim the edges down
 > myself.  I think I got the cut-pile version.  The TMI
 > carpets are several pieces while the the accmats one
 > was one piece.
 > .02

Yeah. My 81 has cut pile. I am leaning towards loop, though I'll get a
sample prior to ordering to verify.

One the one hand I like TMI's stuff up to this point, but I like the one
piece idea of Accmat, just not the cut your own holes. (I am capable of
doing so, just would be nice to have the guess work taken care of.

TBerk