"Cut-pile" or "Loop" carpeting in a mk1?

FWIW, I have a replacement carpet from www.accmats.com
and was very happy with the quaility.  The only bad
thing about it was I had to cut out the holes for the
seats and the parking brake and trim the edges down
myself.  I think I got the cut-pile version.  The TMI
carpets are several pieces while the the accmats one
was one piece.

.02
Tony