Front-end vibration?

Took the convertible out for a little run last night and I noticed
a very pronounced vibration over 70mph, up to about 85. (I didn't go over 85).

It seems like there is some small vibration around 60-65, and it gets bad at 70-75.

And YES, I DID take the car that fast.  Bite me ;)

I just replaced the suspension with an H&R coilover kit, and had the car re-aligned.

I'm thinking it's something still with the alignment, or a tire balance issue.
Thing is, I had the tires balanced last year.

So before I have it checked for things I can't check (alignment/tires), any
suggestions of things I CAN check?  And how?

TIA.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY       93 Passat GLX,     84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         81 Rabbit Convertible 16v      |