gas prices...

Quoting Dave Ewing <MK1Scirocco16v@comcast.net>:

> That's cheap!  Super is nearing $2.50 a gal here in the NW.  Diesel is even
> about $2.35.
>
> Dave
>

> I paid 1.99 a gal two days ago, and that was for 93 (91 the 'normal' super
> around here)...
>

> David Utley

Yeah, I know...  We tend to have 'cheap' gas prices in comparison to the rest
of the country, something about the natural gas supplies we have here get us
better prices (I don't know, I just live here)...  However, this is the
highest it has ever been, and I do not like it...  I know I am not alone...  :-
(

PS. How tolerant are the 16Vs to less than 91 Octane?

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129
1-800-522-6793