Cincy caravan from VA area? Towing a roc w/ a roc to Cincy...

Mark,

There's a group heading from Baltimore that's meeting up with me (and others along the way, I hope).  We're planning on taking 70 all the way and hope to hit the 70/76 junction no later than 11am to meet up with the NY/NJ/DE/etc contingent as they come from 76.  If we can pinpoint when we'll be where (which I'm sure will get more accurate as Cincy approaches), then I would suggest coming up 270 from the DC beltway and meeting us in Fredneck, MD as you enter 70.

What say you?

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

ps.  As far as doing 75 or faster (no problem for me), you'll have to talk to Tony, the man with the 8v automatic about that.  He's already let me know that I can't put the pedal to the metal.  :(

Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca> asked:

Anyways, just wondering if I can hook up with a Scirocco train going
east enroute to Cincy on Friday? I can buzz along easily at 75mph
(quicker if needed), so I shouldn't hold up the pace.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source