Cincy caravan from VA area? Towing a roc w/ a roc to Cincy...

Hmmmm, that's a bit out of the way.  I'll be picking the car up in
Madison Heights VA, so that route would add about 4 hours to the trip...

Anyone coming from a bit more south?  NC?  Mapquest directions point me
through Charleston WV about half way - anyone going through there?

Mark.
75
77
80 S