Cincy caravan from VA area? Towing a roc w/ a roc to Cincy...

Hey I dont mean to be the slow roc, But you know I am!

You can put the pedal to the metal, but that means
that I'll be alone and the carvan will be with out one
member :(

Go ahead leave me like countless other vw's have!
Farewell my friend....

Nah, But really I just dont know how the roc will act
out there...the truth is that Im slow and at a
constant 72 I hit 130 Cels. It worries me and I like
to get there.

Thats all,
Tony
(slow roc)

.  As far as doing 75 or faster (no problem for me),
you'll have to
talk to Tony, the man with the 8v automatic about
that.  He's already
let me know that I can't put the pedal to the metal.  :(