Cincy caravan from VA area? Towing a roc w/ a roc to Cincy...

To kill two stones with one bird, I'm planning on picking up the 81 I
bought in Virginia on the way (well not really) to Cincy.  Unfortunately
that means I'll be showing up to Cincy with my ugliest/roughest Scirocco
(the 81S winter/tow vehicle), but at least I'll be hauling another 81
with it, which should offset the ugliness factor somewhat... :D
Besides, it's an excuse to show off my collapsible aluminum tow dolly...

Anyways, just wondering if I can hook up with a Scirocco train going
east enroute to Cincy on Friday?  I can buzz along easily at 75mph
(quicker if needed), so I shouldn't hold up the pace.  The 2L ABA pulls
like a truck, and with the electric brakes on the dolly I'm not worried
about hauling it down from speed...

Now to figure out how to incorporate "the pair" into this year's aerial
pic...  :)

Mark.
75
77