8V Tune up Part Questions

Ok folks Im sure that someone has asked tghis before
but I will ask anyhow.

So prior to taking on the 476 mile road trip to Cincy
from Baltimore Md I figure that I give the Roc-Roc a
little tune up.

1)Wires
2)Plugs
3)Distributer cap and rotor (right)
4)Air filter
5)oil change

So my questions have to do with the 3 first items on
my list.

1)Were should I buy good enough wires at a price that
will not kill me with out having to wait to get them?

2) For as long as I have owend VW I have used Bosh
plugs, but now I noticed that they have diferent ones
and well I wonder what other inpresions others had
about wich to use or even sugestions on other brands

3) Same as One

Any sugestions are welcome about part store or
Internet part stores that may deliver the goods
quickly, but at a resonable price.

Cheers,
Tony
82 Roc-Roc

=====
"I would believe only in a god who could dance"