8V Tune up Part Questions

Since you don't have a high powered or hot rodded motor
I would just get the standard Bosch Supers.  As for dist.
cap and rotor I would also go with Bosch.  And as for plug
wires I would have to ask "Are they bad?"  If they check
good I wouldn't touch them.  Wires last a long time now a days,
not like they used to.  In the end you are only driving 476
miles, which is nothing, a short trip.  This is of course, my opinion
and there are surely others who will have others answers.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.-  In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe