Auto-adjust clutch cable help

Cable goes over the boot... There is a hold down clamp off the TB to secure
it. There is also a metal bracket that bolts to the tranny that supports
the body of the adjuster... if you had a manual cable you'll need to source
on of these. The rubber block that fits into the release lever is also
different between the manual and auto cable. You will need the thinner
version if the one you have is approx 3/4" thick.

-Raffi