gearshift linkage rebuild makes for a new car again

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 11:55, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:
> And what do you think MTL is beside a synthetic gear oil ?
> You could go with Valvoline 80w90 standard gear oil (yellow bottle) that is
> what I used on my tranny before I got it refurbished, never leaked.

Didn't say I had tried MTL either, did I?  Way too dear.  I already use
petroleum-based Sunoco 80w90, which is on hand for the front hubs on the
loader tractor (now that's a leak!)

> ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuk in Texas

That's Canuck, Patrick.

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI
At the time this email was written there were only
24 days, 12 hours, and 1 minute until Cincy2K+4! Have YOU packed yet?