Posting replies-contra TBerks' recommendations...

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> Now, hold it. This is where I take exception.
>
> Nothing is "right" or "wrong" about top or bottom posting - it just a matter
> of personal preference. If several people share that same preference, then
> it becomes a matter of etiquette. Nowhere on the list subscription webpage
> do I see instruction where to enter my replies to posts.
>
> No one on this list should consider themselves larger than everyone else and
> pontificate to us what's "right"...
>
> Jeff (member of the amoral minority)

It's not ME. It's not MY WAY. It's not about myself or holding YOU to MY
standard.

It started w/ crappy MS product defaults and what people started being
introduced to email about.

We can get over this or we can start flaming, I thought I'd take a break.

TBerk
In charge of me, that's all.