Posting replies-contra TBerks' recommendations...

I agree with Jeff here.
TB mentioned that many systems are set up to post replies to the top, but
that some web authority (I forget which) feels it is not good etiquette.
 Etiquette is established by majority, not by authority.
 I'm NOT advocating that top posting is the only way, not even the RIGHT way
or the BEST way...just that its easier/faster for ME when others top post.
(and I need all the help I can get)
  I vote "no protocol"....post however you feel like posting.
Sorry Cathy!! :)

Larry