OT: "Cabbies", tonight's episode

Jim Jarrett wrote:
> On 5/9/04 8:49 PM, "C Boyko" <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>><snip>

I had to "suffer"
>>through being driven around Rtown in that 16V Cabby of Jim's. What a sweet
>>car. It really IS a Scirocco, or mighty close to it. Yummy. The purpose of
>>the trip was to pick up a slightly used suspension for the Cabby here at
>>home. Anyway, not one, but two 16Vs this weekend, you can see my goofy
>>smile.
>>

> What Cathy fails to mention is that in her giddy excitement about being
> chauffered around the cold, wet, gray miasma that is Rochester, she left her
> jacket and camera in my kitchen! :D
>
> Geez, I thougth my car was a little something over stock, but to make Cathy
> go blonde? :)
>
> Hehe...it was great to just hang out with you Cath...
>
> /
> | Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY

Well, I've been in Jim's kitchen and I can confirm it'll do that to ya.

by the by: RE: heater controls- two things.

1) Exchange cable when changing valve. Slides sooooo much easier.

2) If not changing cable, remove and lube the damn thing with bearing
grease. Slides soooo much easier.

I did the 2nd on my Roc & both on a buddies car. Mucho Improvo*.

TBerk
*It's not Spanish, it's not Italian; Neo Latin makes a come back!