Posting replies-contra TBerks' recommendations...

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 9:18 PM
To: T Berk; Don Walter
Cc: Dan Smith; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Posting replies-contra TBerks' recommendations...

Now, hold it. This is where I take exception.

Nothing is "right" or "wrong" about top or bottom posting - it just a matter
of personal preference. If several people share that same preference, then
it becomes a matter of etiquette. Nowhere on the list subscription webpage
do I see instruction where to enter my replies to posts.

No one on this list should consider themselves larger than everyone else and
pontificate to us what's "right"...

Jeff (member of the amoral minority)

SO, then it is time for a vote then?  If it helps, I vote the Etiquette'
method, ie, with the flow of convo., ie, Tberks recommendations (sorry to
label it with your name, but it -was- your recommendation...)  :)

David