EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!

I think what Patrick was trying to say basicly, is that everyone on the
list needs to check their shit.  Once done, any e-mail he continues to
get, he will check the heaers and block the IP address in which the
header says it was sent from.  If that hold true and the list is clean,
then he won't be blocking anyone on the list.

Thats basicly what I got out of the e-mail he sent.  A large chunk of
the e-mail was also a PSA stating that we all should take some
net-responcability and clean up out systems and do our best to keep them
clean.

While a bit strongly worded, this is what I think he was trynig to get
acrossed here, nothing more.

William