EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!

For weeks now everyone has been tossing me the pesky/sasser virus by email,
and I have one simple request.

To head off this worm (I understand you may not be the originator of the
email but listen up)

If you have ats@longcoeur.com or atsgtx@hotmail.com or longcoeur@yahoo.com
in your Outlook, Yahoo Online mail reader (yes it does go through this
system) or your <insert email program name here>, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
remove me from your Address book...

I am tired of getting 8-12 email an hour from whom out there has my email
address in their book and is sending me those emails

Secondly, could I strongly suggest you ALL scan and update your Mcafee or
Norton or whatever your using to clean your system, go to Norton web site
and get the Pesky and sasser cleaners, it will cost you NOTHING and will
confirm if your antivirus is doing its job.

I am sending this to this list as all names/email addresses that have been
sending me the pesky/sasser viruses by email are all without exception list
members.

We as a group should help prevent dissemination of viruses to others in this
community.

I now will get off my soap box, but by next Monday anyone sending me a virus
will be blocked from ever being able to communicate with me ( and I don't
take the email name at face value I read the complete header that indicates
where it is coming from), I understand this is a unfair and truly harsh way
to do this, but I am tired of seeing the number of viruses being sent to me
because someone out there is too lazy to admit they may have a virus and/or
don't care, or believe that this or that freeware antivirus does the job, or
what ever reason you may insert here.

Sincerely yours,

Patrick Bureau