EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
To: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <ats@longcoeur.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!

> if this was indeed from a lister, everyone on the list would be getting
> "8-12 email an hour", but this is not the case, so we can conclude that
its
> not directly from the scirocco list. i get occasional (about 1 a week)
> wormified emails that can possibly be linked to the list, but thats
nowhere
> near your figure.
> Al

I get two or three a day, myself, and while it may cause a momentary lag on
my dial-up, it's usually not a huge deal to me. That's just part of being
online, IMO, 'specially when you're on a mail list as big as this one.
Frankly, it was a LOT worse when Klez was around. Half of my e-mails every
hour or three were Klez shots, every now and again. And that's why I love my
Norton 2003 Pro. Always nice and updated, and always on guard. Virii don't
stand a chance against me. >=oD

~Matt